Aviation Security Manager
We are looking for an Aviation Security Manager to join our ambitious airline and expert aviation team.
- Create and maintain the methods and procedures followed by GetJet Airlines are described in Aviation security program (ASP) to ensure that they are in compliance with the requirements established in Regulation (EC) No. 300/2008 as well as the legislations of the European Union implementing it and National civil aviation security program of Republic of Lithuania;
- Updates the GetJet Airlines ASP and the Aviation Security Training Programs with the aim to maintain compliance with applicable requirements and continuous improvement;
- Organizes application of aviation security quality control measures and makes sure that ASP is always relevant and efficient by means of continuous assessments of aviation security measures;
- Assess the employees’ competence of personnel who apply the aviation security measures established in ASP;
- Assess the staff’s knowledge of aviation security or appoints an aviation security instructor for assessment thereof;
- Cooperates with authorities and other external entities regarding aviation security questions;
- Facilitate the security risk assessment when flying on respective routes in presence of potential danger and during the period of higher risk levels; Registers all objects found on aircrafts operated by GJT as well as objects found on site, which could potentially jeopardize civil aviation (illegally carried weapons and explosives or other similar or suspicious devices);
- Notifies CAA about any committed unlawful acts or suspicions that such acts could be committed under the procedure and conditions established in ASP;
- Maintain and seek to continuously develop and improve the Security Management System.
- University degree or an equivalent education;
- At least two-year work experience in the field of aviation security or at least two-year work experience as an executive at state authorities directly operating as a law-enforcing body;
- English language knowledge at least at level B1 established by the European Council’s Document “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”;
- SMS knowledge;
- Knowledge and understanding of civil aviation security international and national regulations and recommendations;
- Knowledge of relevant GJT aviation security procedures;
- Appropriate aviation security training for Aviation Security Manager.
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- Possibility to develop professionally.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.
Interested? Please fill in the Application form by pressing a button Apply/Kandidatuoti.