Compliance Verification Engineer
We are looking for a Compliance Verification Engineer to join our ambitious international airline and expert team.
- Create and manage DOA procedures;
- Manage Part-21(J) certification process with EASA;
- Sign all compliance documents necessary for the verification of compliance with the applicable CS and environmental protection requirements;
- Approve technical content, including any subsequent revisions of manuals approved by the Agency;
- Lead design team and advise all departments with regards to all questions relating to airworthiness, environmental protection approvals and certification;
- Verify compliance of a change or repair with applicable airworthiness requirements.
- 2 years experience in any DOA position;
- Good knowledge of CS-25 requirements;
- Part-21(J) training;
- Human Factors training;
- EWIS (target group 1&2) training;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities;
- Opportunity to develop professionally in a unique and fast-growing company
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our assessments.
Interested? Please fill in the Application form by pressing a button Apply/Kandidatuoti.