Emergency Response Plan Manager
We are looking for an Emergency Response Plan Manager to join our ambitious airline and expert aviation team.
- Support management of Emergency Response Plan related to Operations;
- Identify adverse trends that may impact on the standards of emergency response requirements jointly with relevant stake hold;
- Ensure that paper copy and electronic version of ERP is up to date and timely incorporated;
- Distribute EPR to related persons;
- Assist with the development and execution of Emergency Management training, drills, and exercises;
- Monitor both the process and the training in accordance with GJT requirements by the applicable operational regulations;
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities delegated by Chief Operating Officer;
- Perform in accordance with company established standards and procedures;
- Identify and report any hazards, safety and security issues, mismatches in company procedures and deviations from company procedures using established company reporting system.
- Secondary education;
- Sufficient English;
- Computer-based knowledge;
- General knowledge of aviation documents regulations;
- Knowledge in emergency response principles.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
- Possibility to develop professionally;
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our assessments.
Interested? Please fill in the Application form by pressing a button Apply/Kandidatuoti.