We are looking for Finance Controller to join our ambitious airline and expert aviation team.
GetJet Airlines is looking for a finance controller to join our team. The new colleague will be taking care of medium-size company’s finances (aviation industry). Our team of experienced professionals will help with smooth introduction to the new position and will be available for advice at any time.
- Lead the month closure process, ensure that accounting records accurately reflect business processes;
- Prepare and issue management accounts report, analyze results and provide explanations over variances to budget;
- Prepare and issue periodical reports: cashflow, receivables, liabilities and other;
- Overview cost validation process, ensure correct cost allocation;
- Lead the budgeting process;
- Other tasks such as: prepare long or short-term forecasts, analyze sales profitability, estimate the impact of external factors or internal business decisions.
- At least 2 years of working experience in finance;
- Degree/studies in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar field;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Logical thinking, attention to detail, curiosity;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles;
- Fluent English.
- Possibilities: competitive salary based on market value as well as opportunity to develop professionally;
- Environment: warm welcome to international and friendly team, always available for advice;
- Traveling: travel insurance for foreign travels, and, opportunity to travel to destinations of one’s choice;
- Fun: great annual team-building events and fun festive events;
- Gifts: paid 1 day-off during birthday month, gifts for birthday anniversaries, financial gift to family in the event of marriage and the birth of a child;
- Help You: various financial support for the family in the event of illness, disaster;
- Other benefits: free delicious coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and fruits in the office. Special offer for sport club memberships, free yoga classes and other activities in the office.
1400 – 1800 eur/mon. net
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.