Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for Human Resources to join our ambitious airline and expert aviation team.
- Assist HR Department Director in all his duties and responsibilities;
- Assist in recruitment process and all related procedures and documentation;
- Provide proper employment and dismissal of staff and carry out all related procedures;
- Supervise that procedures related to personnel comply and are executed in accordance with Lithuanian labour legislation;
- Maintain personnel records, reports & information systems;
- Communicate with all staff regarding current issues;
- Provide the issue of required certificates or documents to staff;
- Monitor the presence and validity of staff documents.
- Higher education;
- At least 1-year experience in recruitment field;
- Computer based knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel);
- English Language Knowledge;
- Knowledge of managing company’s personnel database.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
- Possibility to develop professionally;
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our assessments.
Interested? Please fill in the Application form by pressing a button Apply/Kandidatuoti.