- Organize and coordinate scheduled maintenance works in all line stations;
- Verify and coordinate equipment, tools, parts, materials and other relevant resources availability for issued work orders in relevant line stations in timely manner;
- Monitor status of opened work orders and ensure that it will be performed on schedule;
- Control and coordinate that all original maintenance paperwork and scanned copies are sent by contracted maintenance providers in timely manner;
- Identify and report any hazards, safety and security issues, mismatches in company procedures and deviations from company procedures using established company reporting system;
- Carry out any other reasonable duties delegated by Maintenance Services Manager.