02 Before travel
- Please review and observe the current entry requirements for your destination as well as the regulations at the departure and destination airports. Some countries for example require temperature screening upon arrival and wearing masks in public areas. For information about travel restrictions in different countries, you can visit:
- We strongly recommend check-in online through GetJet Airline, so that you can avoid queues and direct contact at check-in desk at the airport.
- Pre-order your inflight meal and other services in advance.
- Take with you masks that cover your mouth and nose, as you are required to wear one during all the journey. Please bear in mind that masks should be changed every 4 hours or when becoming wet or soiled.
- You can carry disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer fluid that meets the allowable fluid level in your hand luggage.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. Anyone with symptoms of a respiratory infection will be denied boarding.