13.1.1. Unless provided otherwise in these Conditions, the Carriage referred to here-under (even where such Carriage is not international Carriage) is subject to the following legal acts regulating Carrier’s rights and obligations:
- “The Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air”, signed in Warsaw, 12 October 1929;
- The Warsaw Convention as amended at the Hague on 28 September 1955;
- “The Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air” signed in Montreal, 28 May 1999 and others mentioned under Convention;
- Council Regulation (EC) No. 2027/97 of 9 October 1997 on air carrier liability in respect of the carriage of Passengers and their Baggage by air;
- Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to Passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC) No. 295/91;
- Regulation (EC) No. 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air;
- and others.
13.1.2. In addition, the following provisions shall be applicable:
220.127.116.11. If We prove that losses have been caused, or have been contributed to, by negligence or prohibited actions, or lack of action, on Your part or on the part of the person whose rights You have assumed, then We will be wholly or partially exempt from liability to You, to the extent of losses caused by or contributed to by said negligence, prohibited actions, or lack of action;
18.104.22.168. We do not assume liability for losses caused by You or Your Baggage, unless it is Our fault or due to Our gross negligence. You are liable for any losses to other persons or other persons’ property (including Us or Our property) caused by You or Your Baggage.
22.214.171.124. We are liable only for losses or other Damages incurred during Carriage on flights operated by Us.
126.96.36.199. We are not liable for any losses or other Damages occurring to You due to Our compliance with existing legal acts and appropriate procedures, or from Your failure to comply with the same.
188.8.131.52. In order to prove the expenses incurred and/or the extent of Damage, Your responsibility is to supply the documents that We request within the specified period of time, including documents supporting Your expenses if claiming their reimbursement (for example, a sales receipt for Your purchase showing the date, transcript of purchase, and price of purchase). Otherwise, our liability may be limited to the extent of the proven amount of losses incurred.
184.108.40.206. In any case, We are not responsible for loss of profit, indirect losses, or losses resulting from such consequences.
220.127.116.11. These conditions, limits of liability, and exceptions apply to Our staff, crew, and Authorized Agent to the same extent as they apply to Us. The total amount recoverable from Us or said persons may not exceed the upper limit of Our own liability pursuant to these Conditions or the legal acts listed under Article 13.1.1.
18.104.22.168. None of the provisions contained in these Conditions revoke any due liability of Ours as specified under Article 13.1.1. or any other legal acts, including any of the provided exceptions or limitations, unless expressly prescribed otherwise.