5.1. Reservation requirements
5.1.1. We or the Client make reservations for the flights. If reservations are made by the Client, the Client shall provide Us with the List of Passengers in accordance with the Charter Flight Agreement entered into between Us and the Client.
5.1.2. We or the Client may request an additional administrative payment for the issue, change of the Ticket or the provision of the related services thereof.
5.1.3. If You failed to pay for the Ticket by the date specified by Us or Our Client, or Our authorized representative, We or the Client have a right unilaterally and without any prior notice to cancel Your reservation for the flight.
5.2.1. For all flights, Passengers are assigned seats on the aircraft at the time of check-in free of charge. Also, Passengers can pre-order a seat for an extra charge if there are vacant seats. We reserve the right at any time, even after boarding, to reassign Passengers. We, or ground handling staff, or the aircraft crew have the right to change a Passenger’s seat if it is related to flight safety requirements or changes to the aircraft type or for other unforeseen reasons. In this case, if the Passenger has paid in advance for the seating, the Passenger may have this charge refunded.
Seats in the emergency exit rows can only be booked for passengers who meet the following requirements:
- Passenger is at least 12 years old.
- Passenger is willing to help in the unlikely case of an emergency.
- Passenger is capable of reading and understanding instructions and of carrying out the instructions of the crew in an emergency.
- Passenger is able to carry out the instructed tasks without the help of a companion, parent or other relative.
- Passenger is not travelling with a passenger who would be dependent on your help in case of an emergency.
- Passenger has no physical or mental ailments.
- Passenger is fluent in Lithuanian or English language.
- Passenger is not travelling with an animal in the flight cabin.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone on board, We, or ground handling staff, or the aircraft crew have the right to change a Passenger’s seat to customers who cannot meet these requirements.
Please also note that any carry-on baggage must be stowed in overhead bins as no items may be put near or under the seats during take-off and landing.