Passengers traveling from Lithuania to Austria (except children under 12 years) are required to present proof of full vaccination*/recovery and a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival or a proof of a booster jab. Travelers have the option to present proof via EU Digital Certificate which are provided with an EU-compliant QR code in German or English. Printed versions and medical certificates of vaccination or recovery are also accepted.
Details and exemptions
This requirement does not apply to:
- Travelers under the age of 12. For more information
- Travelers with valid proof of recovery and 2 vaccine doses. A medical certificate from a doctor or a public authority including the date of recovery from COVID-19 in German or English, in Latin characters is needed. Proof of recovery can be used for 180 days to enter Austria.
- Travelers with full vaccination and a booster shot (valid from the 1st day).
Fully vaccinated travelers that have not received a vaccine booster must register on the Digital pre-travel clearance form (PTC) a maximum of 72 hours before arrival in Austria. Travelers must show their PTC form in digital or hard copy on arrival.
For more information: Traveling to Austria
Please note: If you have recently recovered, your PCR test might still turn positive. Therefore, if you have recovered within the past 90 days, you can use a medical certificate (including the date of recovery) as a substitute for the PCR test. Please fill out this form in English if this applies to you.
If travelers unable to show any of these documents must apply for Pre-travel clearance, take a COVID-19 PCR test a maximum of 24 hours after arrival in Austria, and quarantine on arrival until a negative test result.
• Two-dose vaccinations are currently valid for 270 days after the second or any additional dose. There need to be at least 14 days in between the first and second jab and 120 days between the second and third one.
• The Johnson & Johnson vaccination is valid for 270 days, 22 days after the first dose. Please note: Since 3 January 2022, you need a booster if you have only received one Johnson & Johnson dose.
• If you are both vaccinated and recovered, the first dose is valid for 270 days.
• BioNtech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Covaxin, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinovac, and Sinopharm are valid for entering Austria.
Please note: GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences of not having all the required documents.