All passengers traveling to Egypt (except children under 12 years) must perform a COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test, no earlier than 72 hours before the flight or rapid antigen test (RAT) performed no earlier than 72 hours before the flight. It is necessary to have a paper original laboratory document or EU Digital COVID Certificate confirming a negative test result.
Requirements for the PCR,RAT test certificate:
• Certificate containing a watermark or an international QR-code barcode that converts the result directly on the official website of the laboratory;
• In the absence of a printed analysis from the laboratory, passenger must have an official email with the result issued by the laboratory and not from any other email;
• No handwritten analysis will be accepted;
• Certificate must contain full passenger data, clearly and correctly.
COVID-19 PCR or RAT test is not required:
• For passengers traveling with the EU Digital COVID Certificate proving that a person has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination;
• For passengers recovered from COVID-19 when the diagnosis was confirmed on a positive result of a COVID-19 PCR test and has a single dose of the vaccine (when the full vaccination consists of two doses). Certificates, proving that a person has recovered from COVID-19 and has been vaccinated with single dose of the vaccine must be presented.
All travelers (including children) must complete the Egypt Health Entry Form when traveling to Egypt. Upon successful completion of the form, a QR code is obtained, which passengers will be required to provide upon arrival to the screening staff. Travelers are personally responsible for providing the correct information in the form.
Please note: GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences of not having all the required documents.