All passengers traveling from Lithuania to Egypt (including children from 6 years) must perform a COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test, no earlier than 72 hours before the flight. It is necessary to have a paper or electronic certificate in English confirming a negative test result.
Requirements for the PCR test certificate:
• Certificate must contain a real live stamp and the signature of the laboratory doctor in English.
• Certificate contains a watermark or an international QR-code barcode that converts the result directly on the official website of the laboratory.
• In the absence of a printed analysis from the laboratory, passenger must have an official email with the result issued by the laboratory and not from any other email.
• No handwritten analysis will be accepted.
• Certificate must contain full passenger data, clearly and correctly.
COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test is not required for passengers traveling with a document certifying that the person has been fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination.
All travelers (including children) must complete the Public Health Declaration Form when traveling to Egypt. Travelers are personally responsible for providing the correct information in the form. The completed form must be presented at the airport of arrival in Egypt, we recommend that you print it out and complete it in advance.
GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences of not having all the required documents.