All passengers traveling from Lithuania to Greece (including children from 12 years) must perform a COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test, no earlier than 72 hours before the flight or RAT (rapid antigen test) performed no earlier than 48 hours before the flight. It is necessary to have a paper or electronic certificate in English confirming a negative test result. Original certificate must contain QR- code or real live stamp of the laboratory. Electronic certificate must contain QR- code.
COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR or RAT test is not required:
- For passengers with a document certifying that the person has been fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination. It is necessary to have a paper original document in English. List of acceptable vaccines which is approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA): Pfizer Bi-oNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca/Oxford, Novavax, Johnson + Johnson/Janssen, Sinovac Biotech, Gamaleya, Cansino Biologics, Sinopharm and 14 days must be elapsed since last vaccination.
- For passengers with the certificate, confirming that the person has been infected with COVID-19 when the diagnosis has been confirmed with a positive test result with COVID 19 by the PCR molecular test or the rapid antigen test. The certificate of recovery is valid from the 30th day after the first positive diagnosis and is valid up to 180 days. It is necessary to have a paper original certificate in English.
- Also for passengers traveling with the EU Digital COVID Certificate proving that a person:
• has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination;
• SARSCoV2 diagnostic test has been performed with a negative result;
• has recovered from COVID-19.
Digital or paper format of the EU Digital COVID Certificate must be presented.
All travelers (including children) no later than 24 hours before arrival must complete the “Passenger Location Form” when traveling to Greece. Travelers are personally responsible for providing the correct information in the form. The completed form must be presented before departure, we recommend that you print it out or save in your phone.
Please note that passenger will be denied at boarding and GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences of not having all the required documents.