COVID-19: PASSENGER RESTRICTIONS
All passengers arriving to Spain (except children under 12 years) must perform a COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test, no earlier than 48 hours before the flight or rapid antigen test (RAT) performed no earlier than 48 hours before the flight. It is necessary to have a paper original laboratory document in English confirming a negative test result. For more information please visit here.
COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR or rapid antigen (RAT) test is not required:
- For passengers with a document certifying that the person has been fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination. It is necessary to have a paper original document in English. Vaccine list: Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Sinopharm.
- For passengers with a document confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19, when the diagnosis was confirmed on a positive result of a COVID-19 PCR between 11 to 180th day before arrival. The period is calculated from the date of the test recorded in the document. It is necessary to have a paper original document in English.
- Also for passengers traveling with the EU Digital COVID Certificate proving that a person:
• has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination;
• SARSCoV2 diagnostic test has been performed with a negative result;
• has recovered from COVID-19.
Digital or paper format of the EU Digital COVID Certificate must be presented.
All passengers arriving to Spain must fill in FCS form 48 hours before the flight. You can fill the form here.
Upon successful completion of the form, a QR code is obtained, which passengers will be required to provide upon arrival to the screening staff. The QR code can be saved on the phone or a paper copy.
Note: Each passenger receives a separate QR form when filling the „Family Group FCS Form“.
Please note that passengers will not be accepted on the flight and GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences if you do not have all the necessary documents.