All passengers traveling from Lithuania to Turkey (including children from 6 years) must perform a COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR test no earlier than 72 hours before the flight or rapid antigen test performed no earlier than 48 hours before the flight. It is necessary to have a paper document in English confirming a negative test result.
COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) PCR or rapid antigen test is not required:
• For passengers with a document certifying that the person has been fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination. It is necessary to have a paper original document in English.
• For passengers with a document confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 when the diagnosis was confirmed on a positive result of a COVID-19 PCR test in last 6 months. The period is calculated from the date of the test recorded in the document. It is necessary to have a paper original document in English.
Also for passengers traveling with the EU Digital COVID Certificate proving that a person:
• has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and a period of 14 days has elapsed since the last vaccination;
• SARSCoV2 diagnostic test has been performed with a negative result;
• has recovered from COVID-19.
Digital or paper format of the EU Digital COVID Certificate must be presented.
All travelers (including children) must complete the Public Health Declaration Form when traveling to Turkey. Travelers are personally responsible for providing the correct information in the form. The completed form must be presented before departure and at the airport of arrival in Turkey, we recommend that you print it out and complete it in advance.
Please note that passenger that passengers will not be accepted on the flight and GetJet Airlines is not responsible for the consequences if you do not have all the necessary documents and completed Public Health Declaration Form.
*Vaccines accepted by Turkey: BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH/ Pfizer – Biontech – Comirnaty, AstraZeneca – Vaxzevria/ AZD1222, SK Bioscience Co Ltd – AZD1222, MODERNA BIOTECH – COVID-19 VACCINE Moderna / mRNA-1273, Janssen-Cilag International NV – Janssen, Serum Institute of India – Covishield, Sinopharm / BIBP1- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated (lnCoV).