Junior Finance Controller
We are looking for a Junior Finance Controller to join our ambitious airline and expert aviation team.
- Verification of technical department accounts, selection of correct dimensions in Omniva program;
- Work with OASES program, tracking residues and write-off of parts;
- Communication with suppliers by email regarding invoices;
- Other duties assigned by the head of supply chain unit and technical department;
- Support in monthly closing process from a controlling perspective;
- Assistance in budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Accountancy;
- Min 1 year of relevant experience – preferable Finance and/or Aviation;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge – especially MS Excel. Knowledge of Rivile would be an advantage;
- Able to work independently and meticulously;
- Accuracy, attention to details, analytical and good time management skills.
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
- Possibility to develop professionally;
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our assessments.
Interested? Please fill in the Application form by pressing a button Apply/Kandidatuoti.