I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
II. TERMS AND CONCEPTS
2. Personal data means any information directly or indirectly related to you.
3. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
4. Company – Getjet Airlines UAB, legal entity code 302619285, address Dariaus ir Girėno g. 81, LT-02189 Vilnius, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You or Customer means any natural person who uses, has used, has an intention to use, or is otherwise involved in the provision of the services by the Company.
6. Supervisory authority – State Data Protection Inspectorate, legal entity code 188607912, address A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, tel. +370 5 2791445, email email@example.com mail, website address www.ada.lt.
7. Other terms and concepts used in this document are defined in the GDPR.
8. The Company undertakes to process personal data responsibly, legally, fairly and transparently. The personal data set is used only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Personal data:
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and updated if necessary, and stored in such a form that the data subject can be identified for no longer than what is strictly necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data by appropriate technical or organisational means.
IV. DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS
|Category of personal data subjects||Purpose of data processing||Legal context|
|Candidates for recruitment||Recruiting||Consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) and/or legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).|
|Information you provide by submitting a request||To get a feedback on the Company’s services and communication with you (submission of feedback)||Obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).|
V. PERSONS INVOLVED IN DATA PROCESSING
|Category of personal data subjects||Data controller||Data Processor||Data provider||Data Recipient|
|Candidates for recruitment||Company||Company||Directly from Customers||None|
|Information you provide by submitting a request||Company||Company||Directly from Customers||None|
11. In addition, we must disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law and in order to protect our rights or interests.
VI. SOURCES OF PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIODS
|Category of personal data subjects||Data storage term|
|Candidates for recruitment||Your personal data for applying for vacant positions will be stored until the end of the selection process.|
|Information you provide by submitting a request||Your personal data will be stored for a maximum of 2 years from the date of your feedback / request for processing the feedback / inquiry.|
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
12. The Company is subject to adequate organisational and technical data security measures to ensure the adequate protection of personal data, including protection against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
VIII. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
14. By using the services provided on our Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this policy and brand us the right to collect, store, organize, use and manage all of your personal data listed herein for the purposes of this policy.
15. You can submit a written request (by post, by email or by submitting to our office) that we give you the information about the sources from which we collect your details, the purposes for which they are collected, and to which data recipients they are provided. We respond to such requests in accordance with the procedure and terms established by legal acts and strive to provide you with information as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days of receipt of your request.
16. At your request, such data shall be provided in writing at specified address or e-mail address . The information on what sources and what personal data we collect, for what purpose they are processed and for which data recipients it has been submitted is provided free of charge once a calendar year.
17. If, upon request, we have any suspicions about the identity of the requesting person, we have the right to request the applicant’s identity document or a copy thereof.
18. You also have the right, by submitting a written request to us (by post, by electronic mail or at our office) to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, to demand the suspension, except for storage, of processing your personal data when the data is processed in violation of laws and/the terms of this policy.
19. In particular, at your written request, all your personal information may be removed.
20. You are responsible for ensuring that the data provided to us is accurate, full and complete. If the information you have provided has changed, you must notify immediately by e-mail. We will under no circumstances be liable for damage caused to you by providing us with incorrect or incomplete personal data or not informing us of any changes made to them.
21. Our site may contain links to other third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on third-party websites, and their implementation.
X. VALIDITY AND CHANGES
22. This policy is published on the Company’s website www.getjet.aero.
23. The Policy is approved by the Head of the Company.
24. The Company has the right to unilaterally change this Policy at any time by notifying the Customer of such changes at least 30 (thirty) calendar days prior to such changes come into effect, on the Company’s website.